Friday, July 8, 2011

Cute Cat Poem - If I Was a Cat


If I was a cat, I wouldn't like that.
A dirty old litter box; the dog can get at
He hovers around my cat box; frightening me.
I wish he would leave, I have to pee.
The dog is persistent, he won't go away.
My litter pan, has been invaded, again today.
He thinks it's a treat; he's wagging and chewing
He could get sick; he doesn't know what he's doing!
Oh, if I were a cat, I wouldn't like that
A litterbox is not for a dog, it's for a cat.
If I was a cat, I wouldn't like that.
A litter area, that even I can't get at
It's buried in the basement, all dark, damp and cold.
The scary noises, steep stairs, I'm getting too old.
I don't feel safe down here in the cellar.
Where is my owner, I want to tell her.
Oh, if I were a cat, I wouldn't like that
A litter box should be a private, safe place for a cat.
If I was a cat, I wouldn't like that.
My litter pan area's a mess, look at the mat.
Outside my box there is lots of strewn litter
The appearance is revolting; I'm starting to get bitter.
It's not right to leave my litter box this way.
Somebody help keep the litter mess at bay.
Oh, if I was a cat, I wouldn't like that
Dirty, messy, litter all over my mat.
If I was a cat, and was asked my choice
If I could be heard, with my tiny, small voice
The box I would ask for, if I could say
Get me a LitterHouse, right away.
It's private and hidden, and easy to clean
The LitterHouse is the best litter box, I've ever seen.
Controls cat odor and litter, with a charming good look
LitterHouse cat litter box is the best box, in my book!
If I was a cat, I would like that!!!
Written for Sox The Cat, our inspiration!
Barb Bruce
President, LitterHouse.com Inc
[http://www.litterboxes.biz]


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2855367

No comments:

Post a Comment